The start of many thing's to come...

Basically decided to create this blog to keep a record of all my University work neatly and tidily in one place! Currently studying at Staffordshire University (Stafford Campus) doing a Computer Games Design Degree! So this blog will mainly consist of many 3D artwork and maybe some of my programming work from previous years.

Feel free to comment or suggest anything and be honest. Bad feedback is better than no feedback!

Saturday 16 October 2010

Glock Practice

Share

Something have yet to finish.  Just a quick practice really before I start my assignment which is to create a real life weapon using blue prints found on the web.  Started this just to quickly assess what difficulties I may come across and practice some techniques I have yet not met in the tutorials at uni.  Will finish and update this eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment