The model was fairly simple but after printing a few problems arose that i thought would be good to mention for any one else modelling for 3d printers.
Below is the final model.
Before this final version there was 2 errors one being my fault and another because the printer does something I was not aware of.
The first was when I added some loops to Chamfer some of the edges I some how reduced the size of the wing clips on the sides and never noticed the mistake before exporting.
The second and the one I wanted to share with you was when the printer prints out the model the base is squashed.
This means even though i set the entire model to 1mm thick the base ended up 0.5mm meaning it flexes a little too much.